I went into the doctor for preventative care, I was given immunizations, had my blood pressure checked, my heart checked, discussed my diet and exercise with the doctor etc.The office billed this as an outpatient office visit.

When I contacted the insurance company they informed me to have the doctors office bill this as preventative care in order to have this covered. I contacted the billing office several times they refused to change the code. Would not explain to me why this is not considered preventative.

They would not work with me at all.I also did not receive a bill from the clinic for 6 months after the doctor visit.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of preventative care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. IHC needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned preventative care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at IHC.

Had an Experience with IHC?

Comments